Return & Refund Policy
If you are not happy with your purchase, you reserve the right to return the product(s) and/or claim a refund and/or ask for a replacement, subject to the following conditions:1. The return and/or refund and/or replacement claim must be done within 7 days from the date of delivery. Any claim and/or request for return/refund and/or replacement after 7 days will not be accepted under any circumstances. Please note, any claim for return and/or refund and/or replacement made against damaged packaging caused by courier mishandling will not be accepted if product has been received/delivered and paid for. If the original content inside the packaging is damaged, only in such case refund and/or replacement claim can be made in which case return and/or refund and/or replacement will be subject to the 4th article of this guideline.
2. The item(s) must be unused and should be returned in their original packaging along with (if any, but not limited to) the original tags, user manual, warranty cards, freebies and accessories. The item(s) must be returned in the same condition you have received, otherwise we will reserve the right to deny full or partial refund. In case of manufacturer’s default, opened or broken packages will be accepted, subject to our inspection after we receive the item(s) at our warehouse.
3. You must preserve the receipt and/or proof of purchase in order to claim a refund and/or ask for a replacement. Any claim for return or refund without receipt and/or proof of purchase will not be accepted under any circumstances.
4. Once your return is received, our inspection team will go through a quality check to see if the returned item(s) meets the refund eligibility. After the quality inspection, We will notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed in 2-7 working days.
5. If your item(s) are eligible for refund, we would refund you the balance in any of the following methods: i) Website Credit or Loyalty Points, ii) bKash, iii) Bank transfer & iv) Mobile recharge. Please note, cash refund will not be disbursed under any circumstances.
6. You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund. We will bear the return/shipping expenses only if the product is defective and/or damaged and/or not as ordered.
7. Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
8. To claim a refund or return/replacement:
8.1 Check if your product meets all the conditions (stated in the point no. 2) for replacing a product or claiming a refund/return.
8.2 Contact Babywala’s Customer Care helpline to submit a complaint/request for return.
Call us at +88 01848 402 402 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
8.3.1 For Chittagong: Once you have contacted our support team, we will assign our delivery agent to pick up the product from your initial delivery place.
8.3.2 For the rest of the country: You will have to return the products through Sundarban courier or S.A Paribahan. Please note that you will be liable to pay for the courier charges. We will bear the return/shipping expenses only if the product is defective and/or damaged at the time of delivery and/or not as ordered.
8.4 Pack your parcel securely, with the product in the original and undamaged packaging as delivered to you and secure the invoice on top of the return package.
8.5 Once we receive your product, our inspection team will go through a quality check to ensure that your order is eligible for a return/refund or a replacement.
8.6 If validated, you will get product Return/Refund or Replacement.
9. We reserve the right to change and/or modify the return and refund policy at any time and shall be effective as soon as they are published at our website Babywala.com.bd. You shall remain responsible to update yourself with the latest policy from the website.